Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Meet your customer service manager

Hello everyone!

I've been working with Chase at ReduceMyInsurance.net for almost a year now. And although it's been tough work learning the ins and outs of the insurance world, it's been the best career choice I've ever made!

Before I ventured into insurance with Chase, I was a middle school teacher. It started with graduating from Tennessee Technological University with a degree in music education (Golden Eagles!). For 6 years after I graduated, I worked at several public schools, and discovered that no matter how much I enjoyed music and teaching, I didn't like being a teacher! Before teaching, I worked with adults with special needs part time while in college. It taught me the value of listening when people talk, trying new ways of solving problems, and most importantly, to simply do the right thing.

I realized at the end of my 6th year teaching that it was time to look into something new. After spending hours on the phone with Chase talking about home and auto insurance for my first home purchase, we started bouncing around the idea of employment in the insurance world. I talked about it with my wife, and decided to give it a go. After many nights and weekends of studying for my license, I finally passed the licensing test and was ready to start!

At first, I was another agent in the agency. But since the goal is to work as a team, I'm now the customer service manager. I continue to learn, train, and study on everything needed to keep our customers informed, insured, and most of all - satisfied!

It's been a joy working with Chase and all of the customers of ReduceMyInsurance.net. We are determined to help our existing and new customers find the most affordable coverage options they need. We have state of the art software that allows us to retrieve quotes simultaneously from all of the companies we work with. This takes the hassle out of shopping around for the best rate - we do it for you!

I'm looking forward to many years with ReduceMyInsurance.net. If you ever have a question, concern, or anything else on your mind, please give us a call at 615-900-0288.


by via Blog - 615.900.0288 Murfreesboro Insurance Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment